MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND | May 27-29, 2023 | Saturday, Sunday & Monday | Daylight to Dusk
MARKET INFO & POLICY:
About The St. Regis Community Council & St. Regis Flea Market
St. Regis Community Council is a Non-profit 501C3 Organization incorporated in 1950.
The Council's objective is to promote development of public projects for the local St. Regis, Montana community. This includes funding such projects as the St. Regis Community Park and Mullan Square. The Council also strives to preserve and restore historical building sites, and promote national holidays.
The St. Regis Community Council sponsors the St. Regis Flea Market and other community events to raise funds to help fulfill the mission of the St. Regis Community Council.
St. Regis Community Council and the St. Regis Flea Market
The St. Regis Community Council is highly sensitive to the privacy interests of its members, sponsors, vendors, customers, and visitors.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
St. Regis Flea Market Products to Sell
Products available or to be available for sale by the St. Regis Community Council either online and/or in the Visitors' Center:
• Booth space and advertising for the St. Regis Flea Market.
• Event/fund raising associated products: food and beverage, souvenirs, affiliated clothing products, publications and information.
Exchange / Refund / Return Policy
For Flea Market :
Given the high demand for booth space at the St. Regis Flea Market, all reserved space must be paid for at time reservation. No refunds will be given to vendors for cancellation or failing to attend.
If, however, a vendor has paid and fails to attend for any reason, the booth reservation fee will be recorded as a donation to the St. Regis Community Council and the vendor will receive a receipt for a tax deductible donation.
For Non-Flea Market Booth Purchases:
The St. Regis Community Council wants to make your St. Regis, Montana, experience as good as possible. The Council appreciates your support of its mission through your participation and purchases.
Exchange/Return/Refund policy for food at events:
No cash or credit refunds will be given;
however, if you are not satisfied with your food item, please return the item that you are dissatisfied with for a free replacement.
Exchange/Refund policy for souvenirs, clothing, other assorted hard goods:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, and you have not used the item; the item is in its original condition; and not more then 15 days have passed since purchase, and there is a record of your purchase, the St. Regis Community Council will replace the item or refund your purchase amount, less shipping costs. Please notify the St. Regis Community Council of your intent to return or replace the item.
• All returns or exchanges must be inspected by Gift Montana before an exchange item or credit can be issued.
• We will not accept returns or exchanges after 15 days from the date on the invoice.
• We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any items that have been used, damaged (other than in shipping), or in any other way modified.
• All returns or exchanges must be accompanied by the original invoice.
• If you receive an order from us that has been damaged during the shipping process, you must file a claim with the freight carrier within seven days. Always save the original packing materials for inspection.
• We are very careful when we ship your products to you and do our best to always ship the correct quantity. But in the event that there is a discrepancy, please notify us within 5 business days. In the event that you need to return or exchange a product you purchased from us, please notify us prior to the 15 day limit.
DIRECTIONS: On Interstate 90, take Exit 33 to St. Regis, Montana. Follow Signs to the Community Park or Community Center.