MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND | May 29-31, 2021 | Saturday, Sunday & Monday | Daylight to Dusk
St. Regis Flea Market
St. Regis, Montana
Signing up for Booth Space at the St. Regis Montana Flea Market is easy. First, you must read the Terms of Agreement: Click Agree to get our Registration FORM in an online and PDF format. The Form must be filled out and mailed with your payment as soon as possible to the St. Regis Community Council. Thank you !
TIME & PLACE:
Date: May 29, 30 and 31, 2021
(Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
Location: St. Regis Community Park on Mullan Gulch Road, St. Regis, Montana
Time: Daylight to Dusk (when the vendors begin selling and the buyers begin buying).
Note: Vendors can set up booth space 9 am to 8 pm on Friday, the day before the event. Park must be vacated by dark on Monday night.*
COST & SPACE
Cost: $95 (one day or three)
Booth Space Options:
Covered: 10' x 10'
Uncovered: 24' x 20'
Note: All spaces are outdoors.
We assign space location(s), but
you can request a Space.
Use Comments section in Form.
RETURNING VENDORS can guarantee a reserved Booth Space ONLY if registration and payment are received by the Council in St. Regis by May 1st.
BREAKFAST, BARGAINS & CONCESSIONAIRES
Method: Online Credit Cards or
US Mail Check or Money Orders
are accepted as payment.
We appreciate your donation.
St. Regis Community Council Inc.
P.O. Box 278
St. Regis, MT 59866
FREE Vendor Dinner on
Friday 6 - 7 pm at the
main Concession Area.
Food: Breakfast, lunch & snacks
at the main Concession Area
and Covered Pavilion.
Facilities: Port-a-potties, wash stations and garbage disposal bins available in the Park at several locations. ATM Machine is available.
Promotions: Advertising provided.
Shoppers have FREE SHUTTLE
to and from St. Regis. Live music is also enjoyed at our market.
Registration: Vendors must register & pay for their booth space by mail before set-up.
Space Access: Vendors can set up on Friday, May 28th, 9 am to 8 pm. NO EARLY ADMITTANCE: Entrance to the Park will not be open until 9 am. Instructions and directions will be provided in your confirmation letter. Vendors must furnish tables and chairs.
NOTE: No Admittance to the
Sales Area in the Community Park
via the Back Gate at
Main St. and Bennett’s Place
until 9:00 am Friday.
Parking: Overnight Parking on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is available to Vendors at no charge.
No RV hookups.
Close of Sale: Park must be vacated by dark on Monday.
NOTE: If Vendors need
personal vehicles for transportation,
use the Designated Parking areas
outside the Sales Area.
and vehicles do not mix
in the Sales Area.
Sales: No sale of food or drinks
without prior approval.
No sale of firearms to minors.
Loss, Theft or Breakage:
We will not be responsible
for loss, theft or breakage.
Proceeds from the
St. Regis MT Flea Market are used
for community projects and events.
1. In the event of rain and you would like to leave early, please notify the Community Council Flea Market Representative to be assisted out of the park. Should you ignore this condition and damage the park property or grounds, you will be assessed those damages.
2. No generators running after 11:00 p.m. Please.
3. Vendors’ PETS must be confined at all times in their space. All dogs MUST be on leashes, walked outside of the Flea Market Sales Area and cleaned up after immediately. Loud, threatening, or aggressive animals will not be tolerated.
4. No bikes or motorcycles allowed in the Park.
5. Flatten empty boxes. Put them and personal garbage in the dumpsters near the front or rear entrance of the Park.
6. No risk is assumed by the St. Regis Community Park or the St. Regis Community Council related to Vendor vehicles, equipment, or merchandise parked or stored in the Park for this event. All Vendors are encouraged to be fully insured for all possible event-related occurrences.
7. Be considerate. The Flea Market is held in a public park; please treat it and your space(s) as you would your home.
8. Think Next Year. Before leaving the St. Regis Flea Market, please “Check Out” at the Registration Desk and reserve your spot for next year.
To ensure our Vendors read, understand and agree
with our Rules & Regulations & Sales Conditions of the St. Regis Flea Market,
please select one of the following responses:
YES, I have read and agree with the St. Regis Flea Market rules & regulations.
NO, I have NOT read and agreed with the St. Regis Flea Market rules & regulations.
DIRECTIONS: On Interstate 90 in western Montana, take Exit 33 to St. Regis. Follow Signs to the Community Park.